Ottershaw Park Mansion is a Grade 2 listed building built at the turn of the 20th century. Originally a private house, it became a hospital during the Great War, a corporate headquarters during the Second World War and then in 1948 becoming Ottershaw School, a boarding school for boys. The school closed in 1980 and the property was then converted into private apartments and houses. It is now a beautiful home for 24 families set in the larger community of the Ottershaw Park Estate.
Ottershaw Park Mansion
Secretary to the Management Committee
Ottershaw Park Mansion Limited
Chertsey KT16 0QG